Ocala Plastic Surgery is excited to offer the most cutting-edge weight loss medication available. If you are looking for a safe and effective way to lose weight, Tirzepatide may be the right option for you.
If you are interested in learning more about Tirzepatide, Schedule an Appointment with Andrea Flynn, PA-C today!
Tirzepatide is a once-weekly injectable medication that helps decrease hunger, increases insulin sensitivity and slows digestion to help you feel fuller longer. Patients are seeing on average of 20% weight reduction when combining Tirzepatide with healthy lifestyle changes.
Our innovative program can be added to other treatments at Ocala Plastic Surgery to improve results. (CoolSculpting, Surgical Procedures, etc.)
Benefits of Tirzepatide:
- Decreases hunger: Tirzepatide helps to decrease hunger by signaling to the brain that you are full. This can help you eat less and lose weight.
- Increases insulin sensitivity: Tirzepatide helps to increase insulin sensitivity, which can help to lower blood sugar levels. This is important for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
- Slows digestion: Tirzepatide helps to slow digestion, which can help you feel fuller longer. This can help you eat less and lose weight.
- Reduces food cravings: Tirzepatide helps to reduce food cravings, which can help you eat less and lose weight.
- Improves blood sugars: Tirzepatide helps to improve blood sugars, which is important for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
- Helps reduce cardiac events: Tirzepatide has been shown to help reduce the risk of cardiac events, such as heart attack and stroke.
- Comes with B12 for an energy boost: Tirzepatide is compounded with B12, which can help to boost energy levels.
*Consultation, bloodwork, and medication monitoring visits required.