Dermaplaning is a treatment that uses a medical scalpel to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove peach fuzz hair. It may also help with acne scarring and pockmarks.
It may also be referred to as microplaning or blading. It can be used as an alternative to laser treatments and microdermabrasion or along side them for enhanced results. This procedure will give your skin a softer and more radiant appearance. Following the treatment, makeup application is smoother and skincare products are able to penetrate deeper – making them more effective.
- This low risk procedure promotes smoother, softer skin
- The safe procedure causes no pain, although some report a slight tingling sensation
- Allows for deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that can trap oils and dirt, dead skin cells, and peachfuzz
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars and pockmarks
- Diminishes the look of fine wrinkles
- Works on all skin types
- No downtime and instant results
Watch an Actual Dermaplaning Treatment
Performed by our Licensed Aethetician, Melissa Tuttle