Dr. Nijher is a native New Yorker who now resides in Ocala with his wife who is a pediatrician. He completed his plastic surgery training at the prestigious New York Hospital of Cornell and Columbia Universities and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
He provides the latest cutting edge techniques in minimal scar surgery of the breast, face, forehead, and eyes. He also specializes in all facets of body sculpting including but not limited to liposuction, abdominoplasty, and post bariatric body contouring. Dr.Nijher lectures extensively trying to educate patients on plastic surgery and has subsequently become one of the most sought out plastic surgeons in Central Florida.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Plastic Surgery Research Council
- Northeastern Plastic Surgery Society
- Marion County Medical Society
Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- New York Presbyterian Hospital of Cornell and Columbia University
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
General Surgery Residency
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts