Dr. Rogers is a native Floridian. He is a graduate of Emory University, and completed his dental and medical degrees from the University of Florida. He trained in surgery at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, and completed his plastic surgical training at Tulane University and Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans.
Dr. Rogers is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and has performed Cosmetic and Reconstructive Procedures in Ocala for over twenty years. He is one of the most experienced surgeons in Central Florida.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Florida Medical Association
- Marion County Medical Society
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Oshner Clinic, New Orleans, Louisiana
General Surgery Residency
- Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Florida
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg, South Carolina